Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday Writing...5/22/20..."God's Blessings"

Good Morning,

The theme of today's writing is the multitude and kinds of blessings from God that He gives His people constantly. Just knowing that this happens is also a blessing! Here is a quote from this writing, "Through this path I gained a strong understanding of who God is and how much He loves me and all people. My faith has grown exponentially during these years. What a blessing! We all receive blessings especially reflecting what we need and what God plans for us in the light of who we are."

Appreciating my blessings,
Corinne Mustafa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional
"God's Blessings" 
Written by
Corinne Mustafa




“The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.”
Numbers 6:24-26 
(NIV)



No one would ever argue with the statement that, " God loves His people." The entire Bible gives witness to all that God has done which shows His love. He never gives up on us even when we give up on Him and give up on ourselves. I can think of so many times when I have fallen short. I think as a reader you can think of your own shortcomings just as I do. Now spend a couple of minutes thinking of things that have been your blessings. I know you have been given some blessings. 

Now I want to share some things from my life. I was married for five years without having a baby. I could not even stand to look at a baby in a television commercial. Without all the details, I finally was released from infertility and was blessed with a baby at the age of 30.  

The most important happening concerns my walk with the Lord. As a child I was always told that I was a member of the only true religion. Again the details, are many but as I look back on them I can see the path on which the Lord was leading me. Through this path I gained a strong understanding of who God is and how much He loves me and loves all people. My faith has grown exponentially during years. What a blessing!

We all receive blessings especially reflecting what we need and what God plans for us in the light of who we are.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody Carnes & Kari Jobe
Sing
"THE BLESSING"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers
 Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
Jody Ward,  Cathy Friberg, 
Jan Andersen and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors
Kathy Bireley,  Terri Baker
Lynda Kinnard, Beverley Napier, 
 Amie Spruiell, Linda Garrett, and Lisabeth Lipp






No comments:

Post a Comment