Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writing...2/11/20..."Mission Accomplished"

Good Morning.

Today we read about how reaching out to others is what God approves. He has created us as His hands to help the rest of His children. Sandy wrote, "We are to be ready in season and out of season to preach the Good News until our last breath on this earth. As we are obedient to walk that out, we can be fully assured that what God has entrusted us to do we can boldly say, 'Mission Accomplished!'"

Reach out to those whom God has given us.

In His Love,
Sandy Billingham




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Today's Devotional

"Mission Accomplished"
Written by 
Sandy Billingham

As I was taking my groceries to my car I noticed a gentlemen sitting in one of the display chairs out front of the store. He was busily watching all the people coming in and out doing their shopping. He also had a backpack next to the chair, which caught my eye.  A thought quickly came to my mind, which I believe was the Holy Spirit.  Just a few days earlier, a friend had given me and several others each a small Gideon Bible. My friend challenged us to give our Bibles away. I knew that moment I would be giving the Bible to this young man. 


I took my groceries to the car and grabbed the Bible which I had placed there ready to give to the right person. I felt this young man was the person I was to give the Bible to.



As I approached him, I said to him that I wanted to give him something and handed him the Gideon Bible. He was so excited to receive it! His words were, "You mean I can keep this? I can really have this?" I told him "Yes, that it was for you." I then asked Him if He had a relationship with Jesus. His reply was, "Oh Yes! Who can't love Him for everything that He has done for us." He was so grateful that the Lord was there for him. 

I found out that he had previously served in the military with the Navy. He shared some pretty horrific things that he had experienced. He had gone through things many of us will never walk through. He then told me that he was homeless. One of the things he asked for prayer was that he would be able to keep warm each night. I immediately prayed that God would provide for him. I will never forget the huge smile that he continuously had on his face as I conversed with him. I can still see that smile impressed on my mind.
Here this young man was homeless and didn't have a warm home to go to, yet he was so thankful of the small Gideon Bible that was placed in his hands. He had nothing really tangible in his life from the worlds point of view; yet he had Jesus and his living Word in his hands.
Scripture tells us... 
"And then He told them,
'Go into all the world and preach
the Good News to everyone.' "




Mark 16:15

That is our main mission as believers in this life.

We are to go forth into all the world and release what we carry in our hearts. I strongly exhort each and everyone of us to be that light wherever God places us. We are to be ready in season and out of season to preach the Good News until our last breath on this earth. As we are obedient to walk that out, we can be fully assured that what God has entrusted us to do we can boldly say,   "Mission Accomplished"





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Cory Asbury sings



"BORN AGAIN"






















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers

Sandy Billingham, Karen Bennett, 
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward, 
Lynda Kinnard, Bre Miller, Amie Spruiell, 
Debbie Rodriguez, Carol Steficek,
Jan Andersen and Corinne Mustafa









No comments:

Post a Comment