Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday Writing...2/28/20..."God has a Plan"

Good Morning,

The theme of today's writing is that in all areas of our life we can depend on God to have a plan for our life that is one that is special. Here is a quote from this writing, "I am telling you all this because it has been what God planned for our lives. Who knew? God knew!..(A visiting pastor) invited him to say “Prayer of Salvation” to God in front of the entire congregation. We all knew it was God because it was so out of character for Mustafa to do this in such a public way."  

Walking down God's path.
Corinne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional

Written by
Corinne Mustafa

“And so I am giving a new commandment to you now—
love each other just as much as I love you
John 13:34





This is a picture of my husband Mustafa and me, The choice of this picture and topic is due to the fact that we will celebrate our 52nd Wedding Anniversary on April 20th.

We met in New Haven. CT at a mixer which was held at Mustafa's grad school dorm. It was not love at first sight, and after a few dates, we went our separate ways.




About six months later there was a snowstorm, and it came to my mind that Mustafa might never have seen snow. So, I called him. By the end of that phone call, he had asked me out. I thought, “Oh, brother,” but I accepted. That was the beginning of our story. 

Mustafa is from Bangladesh and this has made for a very interesting life for me. I have frequently been to Bangladesh, and have a family there that is very dear to me. I always look forward to going there. The most exceptional thing is that Mustafa became a Christian

I am telling you all this because it has been what God planned for our lives. 
Who knew? God knew!
This has shown me to love God with all my heart because His plans for us
 are spectacular 
and plans that we could not even imagine completely.

You can be sure that God has exceptional plans for you as well.

And we know that all that happens to us 
is working for our good if we love God
and are fitting into his plans.

Romans 8:28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love one another as God loves us! 
You will live a life filled with love coming from above
and from the one beside you. May you always experience 
the gift of this kind of love.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for 
you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers
 Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Cathy Friberg, 
Jan Andersen and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors
Kathy Bireley,  Lynda Kinnard, 
Terri Baker, Beverley Napier, 
 Amie Spruiell, and Lisabeth Lipp





No comments:

Post a Comment