Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday Writing...11/7/18..."Do Not Loose Heart"

Good Morning,

The writing for today talks about the need to not grow weary or lose heart in our activities to serve God. Sandy wrote, "Because God's Words says it and it pleases God,  I am choosing to not grow weary in doing good. I am fully aware in due season I shall reap gloriously if I do not lose heart."
Standing in His Promises,
Sandy Billingham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional
"Do Not Lose Heart" 
Written by
Sandy Billingham



Yes, there are times that we just plain grow weary of what we are doing in our life. We know it is the best thing and we know we can can't stop, but weariness has a tendency to set in. We wonder to ourselves is it really worth it? Am I really making progress? Am I making a difference in my life and the lives of others? The answer is without a doubt... YES!!!
Scripture says... 


"And let us not grow weary 
while doing good,
 for in due season we shall reap 
if we do not lose heart."
Galatians 6:9


The weariness will come, but as we ask for God's strength to carry on, He shall grant that onto us. And if we do not lose heart we shall reap a harvest in doing good.
God always fulfills His promises . We do not have to wonder or guess if that shall come to pass, but we can go forth in doing good with great confidence knowing God shall bring everything to pass that He tells us He will.
There have been countless times in my life instead of doing the things God has set before me, I wanted to run the opposite direction. But I knew in my heart that I would not be at peace or content if I chose to not do what the Lord has shown me to. I knew I would regret and I would not be satisfied doing other things.


It is ministering onto the Lord and for Him that really matters in this life. Nothing compares to serving Him. Everything else is pale and fades away. I also know that God's ways and God's timing are perfect.
Because God's Words says it and it pleases God,  I am choosing to not grow weary in doing good. I am fully aware in due season I shall reap gloriously if I do not lose heart.
God's promises are fulfilling and never-ending!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hosanna Music
"Don't Grow Weary"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Synonyms for weary


TIREWEARY, FATIGUEEXHAUST, JADE
mean to make or become unable or unwilling to continue. 
  • TIRE implies a draining of one's strength or patience.         the long ride tired us
  • WEARY stresses tiring until one is unable to endure more of the same thing.          wearied of the constant arguing  
  • FATIGUE suggests great lassitude from excessive strain or undue effort.
            fatigued by the day's chores  
  • EXHAUST implies complete draining of strength by hard exertion.         shoveling snow exhausted him 
  • JADE suggests the loss of all freshness and eagerness.          appetites jaded by overindulgence 

    When we are serving the Lord 
    we should apply enthusiasm and dedication which
    will help us to avoid growing weary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers 
  and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.



Blog Writers:
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Bre Miller, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa
Elizabeth McElderry, Betty Espindola, 
 Lynda Kinnard
Amie Spruiell, and Debbie Rodriguez

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley, Terri Baker, Beverley Napier,
 Kelly Dobyns, Glenna Williamson,  
Amie Spruiell, and Lisabeth Lipp.

No comments:

Post a Comment