Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writing...10/30/18..."He Owns It All"

Good Morning,

Today's writing theme is the fact that God owns it all. Beyond that fact He is willing to give from that treasure trove to His children as He believes that it is something they need. Sandy wrote. "Next time I have a need I am running into the arms of my Abby Daddy and holding on tight to Him. I can rest in Him and rest in the fact that He will see me through with my need."  

Looking unto Him and His graciousness,
Sandy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today's Devotional 
"He Owns It All" Written bySandy Billingham


I love the fact that our Heavenly Father is always there for us and wants to provide for us our every need. He is truly our source for everything in this life. He provides our every breath that we take and our every heart beat. He literally wants us to lean on Him for every possible need that we have.




We are faced with hundreds of decisions every day of our life. Not only are we faced with many decisions we are also faced with many needs each passing day. Our Abba Daddy loves it when we come to Him and call out to Him to be our help whatever that may be. There is nothing He cannot do for us.




There is a very comforting scripture that pertains to what I am sharing.
"For every beast of the forest is Mine,
And the cattle on a thousand hills." 

Psalm 50:10 

That passage  simply states that our Father God owns it all!
I am not saying that we can be greedy and ask for the cadillacs and the fancy vacations. What our Mighty God does want us to do is to trust in Him and look to Him for our every need. He does not want us to be His last resort but His first resort to turn to.
I know there have been many times I have forgotten to ask Him for help and have tried to do things in my own strength. I will have to say that  does not work out for me well at all. Doing things my way verses His way are two different things. His ways are perfect and my way is far from perfect.
My husband and I were hanging out with friends today for lunch. One of the gals was sharing how she depends on God for everything. With child-like faith she comes to the Father and asks for her needs and then she excitedly waits on the answer. She has the confidence that her Daddy will come through for her every single time. And guess what???? He shows up at just the right time and just the right need for our friend every single time. What an encouragement to those around her as well as a testimony on just how trustworthy our God is.

Next time I have a need I am running into the arms of my Abby Daddy and holding on tight to Him. I can rest in Him and rest in the fact that He will see me through with my need. After all our Wonderful, Abba Daddy owns it all!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God loves us with a "Reckless Love"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Proverbs 30:5


30:10 “Do not slander a servant to their master,
    or they will curse you, and you will pay for it.

30:17 “The eye that mocks a father,
    that scorns an aged mother,
will be pecked out by the ravens of the valley,
    will be eaten by the vultures.

30:32 “If you play the fool and exalt yourself,
    or if you plan evil,
    clap your hand over your mouth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers 
  and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers:
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Bre Miller, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa
Elizabeth McElderry, Betty Espindola, 
 Lynda Kinnard
Amie Spruiell, and Debbie Rodriguez

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley, Terri Baker, Beverley Napier,
 Kelly Dobyns, Glenna Williamson,  
Amie Spruiell, and Lisabeth Lipp

No comments:

Post a Comment