Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday Writing...11/15/18..."Apologize"

Good Morning,

The theme today is that it is is never too late to apologize to someone you have hurt. The other side of that coin is that we have a responsibility to accept an apology from someone who has hurt us. Glenna wrote, "..it’s not too late to apologize when I need to, and Lord willing, my brother/sister WILL forgive me. And never doubt it that God will forget it as well."

Today might be a good day to clear your unforgiveness books.

Glenna.............and Corinne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Tuesday Devotional

"Apologize" Written by 
Glenna Williamson

I recently heard a song that my nephew played for me on his I-Pod…it is a well known song, and the title is “Apologize”.  The lyrics go on to say over and over throughout the song:







My heart wrenched within me because I recently had to apologize to someone that I love very much, and when I heard the words to that song my heart dropped as I felt my eyes tear up and a chocking heartache feeling began to grasp  my throat.  After I had my emotional break down…I began to think about what the Bible says about Apologizing and what it really means.Isn’t that what we do when we come to God…we apologize (repent of our sins).  What does the scripture tell us?


In 1st John 1:9 the Bible declares:
 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just 
to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us 
from all unrighteousness.

Another scripture that came to mind is found in Matthew 5:24 regarding the reality of having anything against your brother or your brother against you.  Verse 24 says:
 “Leave there thy gift at the alter, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift”.

Another thought provoking passage in Matthew 18: 21-22 says this: 
 “Then came Peter to Him, and said,
Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, 
                        and I forgive him? Till seven times? esus saith unto him, I say not unto thee,
Until seven times; but, until seventy times seven
With that still lingering ….I regrouped my thoughts and told myself “That’s just a man made song”, and it’s not too late to apologize when I need to, and Lord willing, my brother/sister WILL forgive me. And never doubt it that God will forget it as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew West
sings
"FORGIVENESS"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.


Blog Writers:
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Collette Phillips, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley,  Lynda Kinnard, Mary M. Wilkins,
Terri Baker, Beverley Napier, Kelly Dobyns
Glenna Williamson,  Shelly Keith, Amie Spruiell,
Lisabeth Lipp,  and Nandita Bhatnagar

No comments:

Post a Comment