Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday Writing...1/26/18..."BE FAITHFUL IN WALKING WITH GOD"


Good Morning,

This writing points out the importance of being faithful to walk with the Lord in obedience and trust. It is important to overcome a laziness that causes a person to take a "vacation" of passivity that slows or even curtails our daily walk with God. Sandy wrote, "Daily I will walk with my Lord, spend time with Him and learn His ways. For I know there is no other way than God's way and being faithful onto Him. all my days!!"

In His Faithfulness,
Sandy & Corinne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's Devotional

"BE FAITHFUL IN WALKING WITH GOD"
by Sandy Billingham

There are times in my walk with God  I can get somewhat complacent and passive. I don't always feel like praying  to Him or studying His Word, going to church or fellowshiping with His Beloved. It could be easy for me to slip back into my old ways and do what I want to do. That is that old nature that wants to creep back in and  haunt me. The good thing is... when I do start to walk in that direction I am reminded where I came from and all that God has done for me. I am reminded who I am in Him and my old ways have nothing to offer me. I am reminded  of His provision and His goodness and His promises. That is when I grasp the importance of being faithful walk with Him all my days.
His Word tells us...
"Observe the commands of the Lord your God
by walking in His ways and by fearing Him."
Deuteronomy 8:6,

The Lord specifically  tells us to be obedient to His commands, and always walk in His ways and to fear His Holy name. He is our Papa God and He has created us and designed us to walk daily with Him for He knows that is the excellent way for us to walk out our life.



When the old ways start to knock at my heart's door, I am reminded of His Word in Deuteronomy 8:6 and I will choose to surrender to Him. I will press forward to be faithful to what He  has shown me. I will put one foot in front of the other and do those things that will strengthen my spiritual muscles so I can be used for His Kingdom ways. Even those days I do not feel like it, I will be faithful!

Yes! Daily I will walk with my Lord, spend time with Him and learn His ways. For I know there is no other way than God's way and being faithful onto Him. all my days!!

Don Moen sings
"TRUST AND OBEY"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This scripture from Hosea sums up all
that we should be doing in order to effectively
"BE FAITHFUL IN WALKING WITH GOD"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayers are lifted up daily for 
you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff
of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Collette Phillips, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors
Kathy Bireley,  Lynda Kinnard, Mary M. Wilkins,
Terri Baker, Beverley Napier, Kelly Dobyns
Glenna Williamson,  Shelly Keith, Amie Spruiell,
Lisabeth Lipp,  and Nandita Bhatnagar

No comments:

Post a Comment