Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writing...4/28/20..."A New Song In My Heart"

Good Morning,

The writing for today "sings the praise" of singing praise to God. When this happens God puts a new song into our morning greeting and prayers to Him. Sandy wrote, "It is an additional added bonus worshiping our God, and He begins to put new, fresh songs in our mouth.  As we are in His presence, His beauty is exemplified, and we have a crystal clear awareness of Him."

Lets all start the day with songs to the Lord and by this we will hear His voice.

Worshiping Him Always,
Sandy Billingham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Today's Devotional
"A New Song In My Heart" 
Written by Sandy Billingham


I always start my day Praising Jesus and Magnifying His Holy Name. I have to admit I worship God in my mornings with a lot of familiar songs  that I  have learned in the past. I sing Hymns and faithful songs that have stood true through the ages of time. But there have been times when I am worshiping Him and a tune will come to my mind with words that I have never heard of. I have to believe that it was the Holy Spirit that planted those words in my  heart. I would then begin Praising the Lord with what was being released in my heart. I love that when that happens. I sense it is the Lord speaking through me and it is a sweet time with Him.

In His Word in the Book of Psalm 40:3, it says specifically...

He has put a new song in my mouth
Praise to our God; 
Many will see it and fear; 
And will trust in the Lord.


It is God that puts the new songs in our heart. When we come to Him with outstretched arms and welcome Him into our world, He will truly give us beautiful, new songs. When we come to Him with no agenda, it is the best way to come to Him.  When we just want to love on Him and adore Him and come away with our Lord, we can be assured He will show up in ways in which we have never experienced before.

Worshiping our Lord with true abandonment, takes us right to the throne room with Him. The problems we are walking in and doubts, unbelief and anxieties simply have no place when we are Praising our God. They seem to all melt away.  It also brings us to a much deeper trust in Him.

It is an additional added bonus worshiping our God, and He begins to put new, fresh songs in our mouth.  As we are in His presence, His beauty is exemplified, and we have a crystal clear awareness of Him.
I believe that can be an every day happenstance. I am expecting for God to put an increase of His new songs in my heart, that He may be magnified in even greater ways! For we know that He deserves All the Glory!

B.J. Putnam
Singing
"SING A NEW SONG"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers
 Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Cathy Friberg, 
Jan Andersen and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors
Kathy Bireley,  Terri Baker
Lynda Kinnard, Beverley Napier, 
 Amie Spruiell, Linda Garrett, and Lisabeth Lipp







No comments:

Post a Comment