Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monday Writing..3/16/20..."You Are My Life"

Good Morning,


I decided to share a writing by my dear friend who in the middle of February passed into the arms of Jesus which was her greatest desire.

As prose devotionals Karen Bennett wrote inspirational words for us to think about. Karen also wrote devotional poems from time to time. The theme of today's writing in this poem is that God is the life of His people. He guides us, He loves us, He fills us and sacrificed for us. Such love is almost beyond our understanding. Here is a quote from today's writing,

"Thank You for filling me with Your love, 
And wanting me with You in Your home up above!"

Karen lived her life in an attempt to show God how we appreciate Him and His giving and loving heart.

Shared by 
Corinne Mustafa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional 

 "You Are My Life'

A poem written by
Karen Bennett



Ah, sweet Jesus, my life You hold
I am Your witness by You made bold.
Help me to tell everyone that I meet
Why I sit listening at Your feet. 


Before I knew You, I had no hope.
With all my sin, I could not cope.
Of myself I am doomed to total destruction,
Then I learned I was saved through 
       Your instruction.


It became obvious that you are love,
Wanting all of us in our home up above.
That ended the emptiness  in my soul,
Completely filling that gaping dark hole.


Your sacrifice on the cross fulfilled all.
Believing in You has torn down sin’s wall.
Just knowing my sins are removed from me
           Assures me one day with you I will be.                                                                                                     
The need to share this has become so strong
And not doing it, I will never prolong.
It might be only a word someone will hear,
But it will help them to know You are always near.


From now till I come to my dying day
At every opportunity, I will say
The good news of You to all I am able
In hopes of them wanting to be at Your table.

Lord Jesus, may I always Your servant be,
Telling all of Your sacrifice on that tree.
Thank You for filling me with Your love
And wanting me with You in Your home up above!



"God of all My Days"
sung by 
Casting Crowns

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything in today's poem 
is found in one way or another in this graphic. 
God has an unchangeable  and reckless love for 
His children...for you and for me!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers:

Sandy Billingham, Cathy Friberg
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  
Carol Steficek and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors:

Kathy Bireley,  Lynda Kinnard, 
Terri Baker, Beverley Napier, Kelly Dobyns
Amie Spruiell, and Lisabeth Lipp,





No comments:

Post a Comment