Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








   " I Will Listen To You"
Just yesterday I was talking to a close friend who shared with me about an incident that had been a difficult situation in their life. As the story unfolded I could see that God had clearly moved mountains in the circumstance and brought some major victory. As they shared, my spirit was encouraged by what they said. I knew the Lord's hand was in this completely. 
What I didn't share with my friend was that several days earlier I had been strongly praying for this very situation. I knew that when I had finished praying that it was taken care of. I had a peace about it and was confident that I was would see some good results. I knew I would just have to wait and see how it would all work out.  
My confidence for my prayer life grew in leaps and bounds as my friend shared specific answers to the prayers I had brought before our Lord previously. I was encouraged more than they would ever know and  this spurred me on to press in even harder for the many other prayers I am contending for as well. 
God's Word tells us in Jeremiah 29: 12-13, Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Talk about God's faithfulness; these two verses really get to the bottom of it and hit home hard with our prayer life.  Our part is to call upon our God and diligently pray to Him and He says He will listen. Then He asks us to seek Him and go find Him as we search for Him with our whole heart. 
As those factors come to life, and our hearts are pure and humble, that is when answers to our prayers begin to happen. God begins to activate our prayers and set things in motion. 
Our prayers truly move the hand of God as we walk out His Word. Be strengthened today as you surrender and follow His ways. That is when our walk with Him becomes exciting each day! Expect God to answer your prayers; then wait and watch Him work in Glorious ways that cause your faith to soar like the eagles!
In Great Expectation,

Sandy Billingham

No comments:

Post a Comment