Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thursday Writing...2/13/20..."This Morning with God"

Good Morning,

The writing today starts with a day of feeling lonely and wishing the author would have company. A breeze blew reminding her of the Holy Spirit and she felt his presence. In the end a friend comes to visit and in it all of it the writer felt that it was a perfect morning with God. Karen wrote, "A short time later, a dear friend of mine named Nancy, texted me to see if she could come over later this morning. Of course, I wasted no time in saying, “Yes”. I went from feeling rather lonely earlier on, to being reminded of God’s presence and the way of the Spirit,"

The Lord is aware of our needs, and in His way responds to them.

Have a wonderful week!
God bless,
Karen Bennett
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's Devotional
"This Morning with God"
Written by
Karen Bennett



It was an unusually quiet morning for me. I felt rather lonely as I sat at the dining table looking out the Arcadia door into the backyard. I began to wish I had some company. The breeze became a bit stronger and began to make a murmuring sound.

 Needless to say, it made me think of the Holy Spirit, which brought a loving smile to my face. I remembered I was most certainly not alone, nor would I ever be. It also prompted me to think of a verse from Isaiah I have been wanting to use for a devotion.



We know God won’t ever leave us or forsake us and that He loves us with an everlasting love. There is so much of Scripture devoted to His love, so much to keep us from ever doubting. I take great comfort in them all, but one of my favorites is:



“I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name,
you are mine.”
Isaiah 43:1.




What peace and joy, what honor and blessing it is to belong to the Lord. We believers are His and our names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life! Nothing will ever change that!


“My Father, who has given them to me,
 is greater than all; no one can snatch them
out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”
John 10:29-30.
A short time later, a dear friend of mine named Nancy, texted me to see if she could come over later this morning. Of course, I wasted no time in saying, “Yes”. I went from feeling rather lonely earlier on, to being reminded of God’s presence and the way of the Spirit, to praying, and then to Nancy’s message and subsequent visit. 


Of course, she was Spirit led. She is a devout Christian who lives her faith. I was the recipient of God’s great love through Nancy and her love. She also brought me a jar of her delicious cheesy potato soup. God has such compassion!

Thank You, Lord, for never letting go of us and for demonstrating Your love through Your servants here on earth. Help us to stay alert for Your promptings, that we may be able to participate in all the good works You have planned for us as Your children to demonstrate Your love for all. Thank you for holding us close now and always, and for having us be Yours. You have made our future secure in Your name. Amen!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HOLY SPIRIT" 
  Jesus Culture 
Kim Walker Smith

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers

Sandy Billingham, Karen Bennett, 
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward, Amie Spruiell, Lynda Kinnard, Bre Miller
Debbie Rodriguez, Carol Steficek,
Jan Andersen and Corinne Mustafa






No comments:

Post a Comment