Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday Writing...1/15/20..."My Life of To Do Lists"

Good Morning,

Today the devotional is centered on the thought that life is filled with "to do's" and the necessity of having a correct set of priorities. Here is a quote from this writing,"...we have to live our lives as best we can with to do's that must be done. However, the deal is that we still must manage to put the "God of Wonder" first of all the to do's."

If we can do this we will be on the road to becoming what God has created us to be.

May we all please God today and every day.
Corinne Mustafa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional 
"My Life of To Do Lists" 
Written by 
Corinne Mustafa



Do  you have "to do" lists?  I often make them to keep me on track for a day when I have lots to do, when I am apt to become scattered and end up not achieving many of my goals. I do not create these lists with a goal of achieving all that is on them. Often they are optimum lists, and I am not being untruthful when I say I have no hope or intention of getting them all done. I figure what I cannot cross off can be the start of the next "to do" list.

Life these days is really impacted with things to do, places to go, things of which I must attend. I have reached the ripe old age of retirement and life has settled down a bit...no small children whose lives rely on my dedication...no "have to's" unless I decide I do have to. Still life is hectic. I am part of a ministry which includes this daily blog and a couple of monthly happenings and an annual retreat. I am busy.


The most important bottom line of this is that I want to do my best to be the person that God created me to be. I know I need His help in having success in this endeavor. If my to do list had a numero uno it would be to do my best to be pleasing to God. I know it is a work in progress, and my profound hope is that I am slowly getting there.

I really relate to the following scripture. We know that God, the Holy Spirit lives within us.  I love the the phrase that calls our bodies. "a temple of the Holy Spirit. Temples of the old style no longer are necessary or even exist. We are it! 



May the grace of
our Lord Jesus Christ
be with you all.
May God’s love and the Holy Spirit’s friendship be yours.
2 Corinthians 13:14 (TLB)

This whole concept brings joy to my heart that I did not actually always understand. The bottom line is that we have to live our lives as best we can with to do's that must be done. However, the deal is that we still must manage to put the "God of Wonder" first of all the to do's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GOD OF WONDERS" 
Sung by 
Third Day


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A game we play


Pleasing God is what is important

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers
and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers

Sandy Billingham, Karen Bennett, 
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward, 
Amie Spruiell, Lynda Kinnard, Bre Miller
Debbie Rodriguez, Carol Steficek,
Jan Andersen and Corinne Mustafa





No comments:

Post a Comment