Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday Writing...3/8/19..."You Are Mine"

Good Morning,

Today's topic is the ownership by God of His children whom He knew forever. As the Bible says, He has written the names of those who are His on the palm of His hand. Karen Bennett is the author, and she wrote, "Father, how I love hearing I am Yours. Being your own gives my life great meaning and enables me to get through it with less difficulty. When I give my troubles to you I get the peace and comfort You provide." Give Him your troubles and find peace that He gives.

Have a blessed weekend.
Karen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotiona

"You Are Mine"
Written by
Karen Bennett





It’s a wonderful thing to know the Lord of all creation calls us His own. We are His children, His loves, and He even has our names on the palms of His hands. We need never feel left out or unwanted. We know He’s with us —- His word tells us He will never leave us or forsake us. When people lose out, it’s because they are the ones who have turned away.



We can come to Him anytime, because He is already there. We come to Him rejoicing with thanks and praise for His blessings. We come to Him when we are troubled or frightened, or labored and heavy laden. He is comfort! He is joy! He is everything good!

“See, I have engraved you 
on the palms of my hands." 
 Isaiah 49:16a. 

That certainly tells us. God takes care of His own. Look through Scripture at all His promises. He lavishly blesses us, and when we are troubled, no matter how deeply, when we trust Him, He gives us the peace that passes all understanding.
God spoils us. He wants our love. He doesn’t want us to be lukewarm, however. That would be like telling Him, “I’ll think about it. Your gifts of salvation and eternal life are really tempting, but I’m going to have to ponder that for awhile.” This He does not like or want.

Can you imagine offering someone the most exquisite gift possible and they hem and haw, not sure if they really want it or not? They have to ponder it before deciding one way or the other. We must realize thinking about it has us hanging in limbo. It means doom unless you decide for Jesus and say yes!
It’s sad to think there are so many people in our world who aren’t interested in salvation and say they don’t believe. We need to share the love of God with them and show them the peace, joy, and hope of Christian living. Not only does it make this mortal life easier, but we have the marvelous gift of eternal life with Christ to look forward to. That hope in this mortal life keeps us going, knowing the troubles here are temporary. The joy is knowing there is heaven for us because we belong to God!

“I have called you by name; 

you are mine.” 
Isaiah 43:1b. 

Father, how I love hearing I am Yours. Being your own gives my life great meaning and enables me to get through it with less difficulty. When I give my troubles to you I get the peace and comfort You provide. I am surrounded by Your love and provision, Your blessings and Your grace and mercy. I know that I can run to You with confidence , because You are there. One day I know I will see You and be with You eternally in complete joy unlike anything I’ve ever known. Thank You so much for loving me! In the name of Jesus! Amen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Third Day 
sings
"Children of God"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are children of the living God,
He who keeps us safe with no need for fear!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for our readers
 by the Devotional Writers and the Monthly Writing Staff
 of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers:
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Bre Miller, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa
Elizabeth McElderry, Betty Espindola,  Lynda Kinnard
Amie Spruiell, and Debbie Rodriguez

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley, Terri Baker, Beverley Napier,
 Kelly Dobyns, Glenna Williamson,
  Amie Spruiell, and Lisabeth Lipp

No comments:

Post a Comment