Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Links For Reading WFM Published Devotionals

GOOD MORNING FROM CORINNE!

As you are aware I suffered a serious injury on last Christmas night. I lost my balance and fell down hard onto my left arm and shoulder.  This resulted in a dislocation of my shoulder which can only heal over time and must be kept as static as possible, and which is constantly and excruciatingly painful.

In my early innocence I was sure I would be able to continue. It turns out that, because I am the only one (besides Jan) who knows how to format and because of the pain I am having, this is not realistic.

However, we do have more than 2300 devotionals posted.  If you click on the link below it will give you a list of devotionals posted. You can read a different reading every day.

https://womensfocusministries.blogspot.com/


We pray that we will be
up and running by the beginning of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment