Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday Writing...12/12/18...

Good Morning,

Today's writing talks about how Jesus always comes to us when there are questions, and He shares His knowledge with us as we ask Him our questions. The whole lesson here is built around a lost cell phone that the writer and her friend asked for help to find the lost phone. Sandy wrote, "What a mighty God we have!! It is always an adventure to walk with Him, for He will always pour out special surprises and new ideas onto His people meeting our every need! Call to Him today and I can assure you He will answer you!"

Calling To Jesus!
Sandy Billingham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional 
"CALL ONTO ME"
Written by
Sandy Billingham

My friend Lora and I love to walk miles together and pray. We always have a dynamite time and get results! Last Monday as we were walking I realized I no longer had my phone with me. I searched my pockets somewhat frantically and to no avail. Some how it had fallen out of one of my pockets, and I didn't notice it.  Lora decided to call from her phone my number. 
Immediately somewhat answered my phone. She heard a  man's voice on the other end and handed it to me. I excitedly said, "Hello" and asked about my phone. The man had found it lying on the walking path and picked it up hoping, I am sure, that someone would call so he could get the phone back to the owner. We arranged a meeting place, which was several miles from us, and we picked up my phone.

I can't tell you how happy I was to get my phone back! Not only that, but knowing my Heavenly Father saw to it that it would be returned to me. He cares even about the little things in our life. That is the kind of Father we have. He is concerned with everything that concerns us.
The scripture that comes to mind that goes hand in hand with the return of my phone is found in...
 Jeremiah 33:3
"Call to me, and I will answer you,
and show you great and mighty things, 

which you do not know." 

Lora shared that she thought it was prophetic regarding my phone situation. As he says in this passage, we are to call to Him, and He will answer. That is what Lora did to find my phone. She called, the man answered. and the rest is history. The phone mystery was uncovered!
As we call to Jesus, He is always faithful to answer us and show us great and mighty things that we never knew before. He will reveal His heart to us and speak clearly to us as we lean in to listen to His voice.

What a mighty God we have!! It is always an adventure to walk with Him, for He will always pour out special surprises and new ideas onto His people meeting our every need!
Call to Him today and I can assure you He will answer you!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Matt Williams
Singing a song he also wrote
"You Walked with Jesus"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This is how you learn from God.
He will share things with you that He thinks
that you need to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily for you
 by the Devotional Writers and the Monthly Writing Staff
 of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers:
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Bre Miller, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa
Elizabeth McElderry, Betty Espindola, 
 Lynda Kinnard
Amie Spruiell, and Debbie Rodriguez

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley, Terri Baker, Beverley Napier,
 Kelly Dobyns, Glenna Williamson, 

Amie Spruiell, and Lisabeth Lipp.

No comments:

Post a Comment