Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writing...9/11/18..."He Is Our Jehovah Rapha"

Good Morning,

The star of this writing is Jehovah Rapha the name for God meaning, "The God who heals." God IS our Great Physician. He is the one who heals our bodies and wounded souls. Sandy has written about an incident in her life when hard work resulted in a strong pain. She brought it to Jesus. Sandy wrote, "That verse (Jeremiah 30:17) is just one of multiple verses where He tells us He is our Healer. He is forever our Jehovah-Rapha which means, "The God who Heals." I praise God that He wants us whole in every way and that He will always be our source and our God that Healeth thee!"

In His Healing Power,
Sandy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today's Devotional
"He Is Our Jehovah Rapha"
Written by
Sandy Billingham


Some long time friends were moving back to Texas this past week. My husband and I were more than happy to help them move their house-hold items into their home. When you have lived in a house for many years you accumulate a lot of "stuff"! We spent several hours carrying boxes and furniture and the like. It was a long day but a productive day for our friends and us. We were able to spend quality time with them and had some good laughs together. 

As we settled down for bed that night, I noticed some significant pain in my left shoulder blade that I hadn't realized before. We were so busy I didn't have time to listen to my body until then. I apparently overdid it during the moving process and chewed off a little bit more than I could handle. I knew that there was no way I would be able to sleep with the pain I was experiencing. My first thought was that I would go to the medicine cabinet and get my trusty Excedrin. And then I thought loudly to myself... NO!! 
I am going to bring my pain to Jesus and let Him take care of it.  So I brought it to the Lord in prayer. I must have been praying for a while and prayed myself to sleep. I woke up that morning with a twinge of lingering pain in my shoulder blade. I brought it one more time to Jesus, and He removed that last bit of pain. I was so very thankful. My God healed me completely of all shoulder pain.
Our God is still and always will be in the healing business!! He is still the same today, yesterday and forever. I am reminded in His Word...
"For I will restore health to you |and heal you of your wounds, Says the Lord."
Jeremiah 30:17
 "He Is Our Jehovah Rapha" 
That verse is just one of multiple verses where He tells us He is our Healer. He is forever our Jehovah-Rapha which means, "The God who Heals."
I praise God that He wants us whole in every way and that He will always be our source and our God that Healeth thee!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SONG
"Jehovah Rapha"
The L0rd Our Heale
r





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Prayers are lifted up daily you by the Devotional Writers 
  and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers:


Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Bre Miller, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley,  Lynda Kinnard, Mary M. Wilkins,
Terri Baker, Beverley Napier, Kelly Dobyns
Glenna Williamson,  Shelly Keith, Amie Spruiell,
Lisabeth Lipp,  and Nandita Bhatnagar

No comments:

Post a Comment