Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monday Writing...9/10/18..."Free Indeed"

Good Morning,

This writing speaks about the freedom one finds once they accept Jesus and dedicate their lives to Him. They are no longer in chains and life is open to infinite possibilities. Bre wrote, "I wanted to give my life back to Him, and I have never been the same. All you have to do is say “God, I’m sorry. I know I’ve sinned and I can’t do this without you. I say yes to your gift of eternal life and a relationship with you."

It is a good idea to join the people who have said "yes" to the invitation from Jesus to join Him in Eternity.

Bre
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional 

"Free Indeed" 
Written by 
Bre Miller



“For if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”
John 8:26

This verse was the theme of today (Sunday) for me and my church family.

We had a service where 20 people gave their life to The Lord and 50 people were baptized.
I saw people praising God like they had never praised him before, and I saw grown men crying as they were being baptized.

The common theme of the day was freedom. Freedom from sin, freedom from fear, freedom from bondage. I cried a lot. It was beautiful. All we have to do as believers is trust in Him and say “yes” to living for Him. It isn’t easy, but its completely worth it.

I feel called to minister to women who may not truly believe in their identity as a child of God, or women who haven’t said yes to Him. Let me tell you, I’ve been there. I didn’t think I deserved God’s forgiveness. I wouldn’t even listen to Christian music. One day, I was vomiting up the alcohol I had consumed and realized I didn’t want to live like that anymore. 

I wanted to give my life back to Him, and I have never been the same. All you have to do is say “God, I’m sorry. I know I’ve sinned and I can’t do this without you. I say yes to your gift of eternal life and a relationship with you. I’m going to live for you.” And really do it. Really mean it. Don’t go back to the life you were living before. 

I promise you, God loves you and wants you.

If you’re a woman reading this as a believer, please join me in praying for the women who don’t know Jesus. I don’t want them to live without Him.  I don’t want them to go hell when they die. It’s a big deal. If you’re reading this and you’re not sure about this Jesus thing, please find someone to talk to that knows Him. Ask them to pray with you. Its so worth it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hillsong Worship
sings
"Who You Say I Am"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily you by the Devotional Writers 
  and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers:


Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Bre Miller, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley,  Lynda Kinnard, Mary M. Wilkins,
Terri Baker, Beverley Napier, Kelly Dobyns
Glenna Williamson,  Shelly Keith, Amie Spruiell,
Lisabeth Lipp,  and Nandita Bhatnagar

No comments:

Post a Comment