Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writing...6?19/18..."Immersed In His Light"

Good Morning,

The theme of this writing today is that Jesus is the one who brings the light into out lives and world. Sandy wrote, "As I experienced the sunlight yesterday, I felt overwhelmed and enveloped and soaked and secure in His Light. It was a feeling like no other. God was gently reminding me of who He is and what He has made available to me."

In His Light
Sandy and Corinne

Note: There are no pictures in this devotional today because as I tried to use them they were saved as a pfif file that the server cannot upload. Anyone know how I can fix this problem?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today's Devotional

"Immersed In His Light" 
by Sandy Billingham
As I was finishing up my daily walk yesterday, I all of sudden became immersed in the sun that was arising for the new day. I was fully covered with the sunlight. It was such an exhilarating and pure feeling. I felt so entrenched in God's light. It became so evitable to me at that given moment what God meant when He spoke that He was the "Light of the World."
His Word says... 


"I am the light of the world. 
He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, 
but have the light of life." 
John 8:12, 


There is no other light in this world but our Savior, Jesus. There is no one else in this world that we can truly follow that has the true light, but Jesus Christ Himself, the light of life.
What a wonderful promise we can have if we daily choose to follow God. Darkness can have no place in us, but only His light of life. The darkness will try many times to invade our life, but as we stay true and cling to Jesus with all that is within us, it has no power over us.
As I experienced the sunlight yesterday, I felt overwhelmed and enveloped and soaked and secure in His Light. It was a feeling like no other. God was gently reminding me of who He is and what He has made available to me.
As we walk closely with Him, His light shines ever so bright in us and amongst us. His light will draw those that are walking in darkness to Him as we pray for them. Others will see His light in us and God can reveal to them that it is He Who is the Light that has overcome darkness and the world.
Let us be that light each and every day that will point those that need Him to Jesus 
the "Light of the World."




1 comment: