Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Saturday Writing...4/4/20..."FOUNTAIN OF LIFE"

Good Morning,

Today the writing discusses the 'fountain of life" which we receive with the indwelling of God in our "temple." Carol wrote, "The older I grow the more I am grateful for God's grace and mercy as He continues to refresh me through His fountain of life in the Word and sacraments and light my way on this journey through the wilderness towards heaven."

God's grace is a gift to His people. It cannot be earned. We are filled with gratitude.

Be blessed and follow the rules that will
     help you to remain healthy,
Carol Steficek
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today's Devotional 
"FOUNTAIN OF LIFE"
Written by 
Carol Steficek



"For with you is the fountain of life; 
in your light we see light." 
Psalm 36:9

This was the motto of my college Valparaiso University.  I like this symbolism.  It reminds me of my baptism, when I was brought to the fountain of life.  I became a member of the Body of Christ through water connected with the Word of God.

  
Then the Holy Spirit came to dwell within me and it is now through His power and the enlightenment that I see the truths written in the Bible.  It is only through the spirit of God indwelling within us as believers that we have life and see light in this ever darkening world controlled by Satan.  


The older I grow the more I am grateful for God's grace and mercy as He continues to refresh me through His fountain of life in the Word and sacraments and light my way on this journey through the wilderness towards heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esther Mui
Singing 
'THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers 

and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.


Blog Writers
 Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Cathy Friberg, 
Jan Andersen and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors
Kathy Bireley,  Terri Baker
Lynda Kinnard, Beverley Napier, 
 Amie Spruiell, Linda Garrett, and Lisabeth Lipp




No comments:

Post a Comment