Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cary Rowland...2/24/20..."My Forever Life"

Good Morning,

I have mentioned the passing of my special friend, Karen last weekend. She was an amazing woman of God and an amazing friend. Even when we know that the person took his or her last breath in life and the next breath in heaven, going through this experience is the hardest experience we have to weather when someone we love passes away. 

I usually write this in my sympathy cards. "It is my prayer that when the pain of loss gets less wrenching that you will be blessed by the beautiful memories of your loved one."

by Corinne Mustafa (Introduction)
        and Cary Rowland (Poem)


Today's Devotional 
"My Forever Life"
Written by
Cary Rowland


I wrote this little poem for my mom. 
Karen Bennett


My Forever Life 

Please don't cry
or be sad for me, 
Know that I am
where I want to be.

In the loving arms 
of my Lord and Savior,
Who has prepared for me
with great favor.

This place is like none 
I've ever known
My mansion is great 
as Jesus has shown.

I am singing and dancing 
with great joy,
Knowing my forever home 
is not a ploy.

No more hurt, 
depression, agony or pain,
Being here in heaven 
is my greatest gain. 

I love you all and 
hold you ever so dear,
I look forward to that day 
that we are all near.

So mourn no more 
and be happy for me,
Because my forever life 
has begun you see.

Written by
Cary Rowland
Karen's Son






No comments:

Post a Comment