Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writimg...1/21/20..."We Are God's Masterpiece"

Good Morning,

The topic for today is that we all are masterpieces created by God for His specific plan. Sandy wrote, "...I and each one of you reading this devotion have great purpose in this life. We have been called to infuse hope and purpose to those who are not aware of the plans that God has set out for them...to walk in."

Be a person who walks in the plan that God has for you.

Walking Out His Purposes,
   Sandy Billingham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional
 
"We Are God's Masterpiece"
Written by Sandy Billingham



As I pulled into the parking lot of our local grocery store, I noticed out of  the corner of my eye, a young guy sitting with his dog on the sidewalk near the entrance of the store. He was strategically working on some sewing project, totally focused on what he was doing, unbeknownst to the world around him. 

I quickly ran into the store and picked up the five items that were on my list. And then the thought occurred to me to pick up something for the young man. So I grabbed up a big container of mixed fruit. As I went through the checkout counter, I was also impressed to get a little extra cash for him. I brought my items to my car and then ran over to where the young gentlemen was, and reached out to him. I introduced myself and then offered him the fruit I bought and the cash as well. He was quite grateful which led to a bit more conversation, and I eventually prayed for him.

Quite frankly when I first saw the young man, judgement began to rise up in me, which was obviously me and not the Lord.  I later realized the Holy Spirit was prodding me to go and encourage him and bless him. I promptly made that decision to be obedient and follow through on what I was feeling in my Spirit.

I was thankful I grabbed at the opportunity, because we had a really good time of sharing. I was able to release the love of God into Ezekiel Jeremiah's life. I really believe he felt God's love, care and comfort over him. He also informed me that He had given His life to Christ, not just once but several times to make sure He had that relationship with the Lord secured.

The best part of all about getting to meet Ezekiel was that I could let him know that God had huge plans for him on this earth. He was not just here to exist but he had great purpose. Because of his testimony, the Lord wanted to use him profoundly to reach a segment of people that many never will have the opportunity to reach in this life time.
A scripture that confirms this is... 
"For we are God's masterpiece.He has created us anew in Christ Jesus
so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
"
Ephesians 2:10
The Lord truly has mammoth plans for Ezekiel. He can know that he has great purpose as God's masterpiece to go forth and proclaim God's wonderful works! Every day he can wake up knowing his life has deep meaning and great purpose for a world out there that is lost and dying.

I was so supernaturally touched and blessed that day to be able to reach out to Ezekiel and knowing that I too am God's masterpiece. Also, that I and each one of you reading this devotion have great purpose in this life. We have been called to infuse hope and purpose to those who are not aware of the plans that God has set out for them and us to walk in.


May each of us daily be aware of the Ezekiel Jeremiah's that are out there and to be ready to remind them who they are and the purpose that lies before them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MASTERPIECE"
Sung by 
Danny Gokey


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers
and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers

Sandy Billingham, Karen Bennett, 
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward, 
Amie Spruiell, Lynda Kinnard, Bre Miller
Debbie Rodriguez, Carol Steficek,
Jan Andersen and Corinne Mustafa





No comments:

Post a Comment