Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thursday Writing...1/23/20..."Being in Love with God "

Good Morning,

The writing today talks about being in love with God...how important that is and how to maintain it. Bre wrote, "These things have given me such a hunger and thirst for The Lord, and they make me want to learn as much as I can about The Bible and the truth."

Keep on searching the things of God,
and get to know Him more and to love Him more.


May God bless you all,
Breanna Williamson ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Today's Devotional
"Being in Love with God"
Written by
Bre Miller



“As a deer pants for flowing streams so pants my soul for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?
 My tears have been my food
    day and night,

while they say to me all the day long, "Where is your God?”
These things I remember as I pour out my soul:” Psalm 42:1-4 ESV

We all love God. Don’t we? That’s why most of us are here, reading this devotional, or writing it. 
We want to serve Him with our life, and we are so thankful that He created us and sent His Son to die for our sins. But are we truly in love with God? Do we truly long for and adore Him? David did. David was in love with and in awe of God.
So how do we fall in love with God? How do we start our day with thinking of Him. How do we have the desire to read His Word and talk to Him throughout the day?
Well, I’m going to tell you what worked for me, and it is honestly quite simple.
I do a few things. I ask Him for it. 
I ask Him to give me that desire. I ask Him to keep filling me to overflow with His Holy Spirit.|

I read my Bible anyway.
Even if I don’t feel like reading The Bible, I do it anyway. I make it a daily discipline. I have a time set aside every day, for reading it, and I am in a Facebook group that holds me accountable

I pray anyway.
Same idea. Even if I don’t feel like it, I pray.



I consume things that are of God.
I listen to worship music, I listen to (Biblical) Podcasts and You Tube videos about The Bible and The Christian Walk. 

These things have given me such a hunger and thirst for The Lord, and they make me want to learn as much as I can about The Bible and the truth.
I hope this helps...What works for you? 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This song is sung with an interesting country twang to it.)
"I KEEP FALLING IN LOVE WITH JESUS"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers


Sandy Billingham, Karen Bennett, 
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward, 
Lynda Kinnard, Bre Miller, Amie Spruiell, 
Debbie Rodriguez, Carol Steficek,
Jan Andersen and Corinne Mustafa





No comments:

Post a Comment