Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday Writing ...12/11/19..."Loving The Person In Front Of You...."

Good Morning

Today the devotional talks about having a ministry. This includes seeing who God has placed in front of you as His choice for you to love and serve the person. Sandy wrote, "I exhort each of us to simply love the person in front of you with that sweet fragrance of Christ that we as His believers carry and watch God do a beautiful work before our very eyes!

Loving The One,
Sandy Billingham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


                                           Today's Devotional
 


"Simply Loving The Person In Front Of You...."
Written by
Sandy Billingham

Heidi Baker, who minsters to hundreds of orphans in Mozambique has many powerful quotes she shares, but there is one in particular that really speaks to my heart. Heidi says, "Ministry, however, is simply loving the person in front of you. It's about stopping for the one and being the very fragrance of Jesus to a lost and dying world."

I couldn't agree with Heidi more than that very saying. If we have not love, then everything we do really doesn't matter. We also are called to minister in season and out of season. That basically means whether we feel like it or not we should be willing to be God's hands and feet when opportunity knocks.



When we feel prompted to minister we must stop
 and love the one God puts in front of us.  
               
Because Jesus lives within us, we carry His fragrance wherever we go to the saved and the perishing. We must release that fragrance to the one in front of us, that they may experience God's radical love for them. God has sent us to reveal the heart of Jesus and help those who so desperately need to know that they are loved and have not been forgotten and can have hope through Christ.

I was recently in our local grocery store and that very day had been asking the Lord for devise appointments. I was in the bread section and was reminding the Lord about my prayer request. Just as I was reminding God, I turned around and right in front of me was a man in a wheel chair. I knew immediately that He was the one whom I was to stop for and love. I gently walked over to him and asked if I could pray for him. His response was yes and so I did. It was a sweet time in prayer and I knew it was a God appointment!




"For we are to God the fragrance of Christ
among those who are being saved and
among those who are perishing."
2 Corinthians 2:15 



I exhort each of us to simply love the person in front of you
with that sweet fragrance of Christ that we as His believers carry 
and watch God do a beautiful work before our very eyes!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zach Williams 
Singing
"I'M NO LONGER A SLAVE TO SIN"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers

Sandy Billingham, Karen Bennett, 
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward, 
Lynda Kinnard, Amie Spruiell, 
Debbie Rodriguez, Carol Steficek,
Jan Andersen and Corinne Mustafa

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful message! We need to love, even when it's inconvenient. If time is an issue, I try to pause and listen for the sweet voice of the Holy Spirit to tell me how I can offer up a silent prayer for someone. It can help soften the sharp edges some of the most desperate people try to protect their hearts with. Even if they don't know that I prayed for them.

    ReplyDelete