Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writing...11/13/18..."It's A Done Deal"

Good Morning

Today the writing is about how Jesus made promises about what He would do for His people. He never broke a promise. Sandy wrote, "We can have that full confidence that in Christ that He shall answer us when it is according to His will. We can know without wavering that He shall hear us and the petitions are ours."

In His Confidence,Sandy Billingham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today's Devotional
It's A Done Deal!"
Written by
Sandy Billingham



I love the fact that when our God gives His people a promise, He is always faithful to perform it. God's Word is precise, specific and perfect in every way. He will never disappoint us or do anything against His  Word. Man  will  fail us, but  God will never  turn His back  on us or fail us!



This past  Friday I had 2 specific prayer requests that I was really counting on  happening. In the natural I had  done everything I knew to do.  I knew the only thing left  was  to  pray and trust God and  wait  expectantly. So I prayed  very  simply and  very specifically and then  I left  it up to the Lord to bring  it  to pass. I knew I  couldn't  do  anything  about it  but I also knew the  Master, our God Almighty had  all the power to bring  the answer forth.

The day was almost over when I received one of the answers. I was so very thankful! I waited for the next request to happen and  still nothing. The day passed  and still no answer. The good news, though was  that the  very next day I checked my emails and there the  answer was. I  looked at the time the email  was  sent with my  answer and  it said 3:30 this past Friday. The answer was there at the right time  but  I had  overlooked it. I am still rejoicing on how good our  God is!! He not only answered one ofmy petitions but He answered two in one day!
His Word tells us...  

"Now  this is the confidence that  we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will,
He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask,
we know that we have the
  petitions  we have asked of  Him."

1 John 5:14-15

We can have that full confidence that in Christ that He shall answer us when it is according to His will. We can know without wavering that He shall hear us and the petitions are ours.
Lord  has  shown me that "it's a done  deal" in Him!! I was so inspired Friday that I have been challenged in my heart to not hesitate when supplications, prayer requests and petitions are revealed to me. I am asking more quickly and standing  even stronger in my confidence of what God has promised me.
Even more then ever before my Lord  has  shown me that "it's a done  deal" in Him!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"TIS SO SWEET TO TRUST IN JESUS"
Sung by
Casting Crowns


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even at the moment of His death, Jesus said
"IT IS DONE"

Jesus kept the plan that was His to fulfill
And humankind was forever free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily for you
 by the Devotional Writers and the Monthly Writing Staff
 of Women's Focus Ministries.



Blog Writers:
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Bre Miller, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa
Elizabeth McElderry, Betty Espindola, 
 Lynda Kinnard
Amie Spruiell, and Debbie Rodriguez

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley, Terri Baker, Beverley Napier,
 Kelly Dobyns, Glenna Williamson,  
Amie Spruiell, and Lisabeth Lipp.

No comments:

Post a Comment