Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writing...7/24/18..."God is With Us"

Good Morning,

Today's theme is that God is always with us. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit always are with us, each and every one of  us...every moment that we live and breathe. They are our helpers in life who teach and  guide us through all our days. Sandy wrote, "I am forever grateful of the revelation He has recently shown me of who  He is. He is truly Immanuel, 'God with us' always!!!"

Embraced in His Presence,Sandy ..................and Corinne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional

"God is With Us"
by Sandy Billingham


"There Is Healing In His Presence"
I was so amazingly blessed lately when God touched me deeply after showing me that He is with me all the time. I was doing some research on what Immanuel meant as well as looked up many scriptures confirming it as well. Immanuel means "God is with us."

Many of you may be thinking to yourself that you already knew that and it is nothing new under the sun. I will have to say I too knew in my head that God is with me all the time, but it was not totally embedded in the depths of my heart what that really meant.
The Lord reminded me that not only is He with me all the time, but He was with me even in the darkest hours of my life. He was with me during the most difficult and most traumatic times of my life. He was there wherever I was. He sat with me, walked with me, cried with me, rode in the car with me, hurt with me, ect. He never has left my side nor yours!
To show you how much that meant to me, I literally in my mind's eye walked through a previous incident in which has been quite stressful. At every turn I would picture Jesus with me on the scene. I kept Jesus  and His presence in the forefront of my mind.  After walking through the incident step by step, at the end I was able to experience His peace and rest and forgiveness.  And the best part about it, I am not continuing to replay it in my mind.  The Lord showed me the reality of His presence with me and it brought devine healing to my heart and mind and soul. I am no longer a prisoner to that situation. I am experiencing full freedom and peace!
His Word says...


"...and lo, I am with you always, 
even to the end of the age."
 Matthew 28:20B
I am forever grateful of the revelation He has recently shown me of who  He is. He is truly Immanuel, "God with us" always!!!



                                                      
 ~~~~~~~
Psalm 73
"The Nearness of God"


  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God sent His son to bring all of these things
to men on earth plus joy, and many more.
However, the greatest gift of all 
that 
He gave us were these gifts of
Salvation and Eternity


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prayers are lifted up daily for 
you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff
of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers:
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Collette Phillips, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors:
Kathy Bireley,  Lynda Kinnard, Mary M. Wilkins,
Terri Baker, Beverley Napier, Kelly Dobyns
Glenna Williamson,  Shelly Keith, Amie Spruiell,
Lisabeth Lipp,  and Nandita Bhatnagar

1 comment: