Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Saturday Writing...7/21/18..."NO COINCIDENCES"

Good morning.

It is amazing that God has His mighty hand on us at all times. There are no coincidences in the good things that happen in our lives because of God. In addition, things happen that we take for granted and do not even notice. Then there happenings that are so unexpected and unusual that there is nothing to do but see them as a miracle. I have a friend who was on a driveway and a car backed out and hit her. She was not injured, and she said that someone lifted the car. This is the realm of what can happen because of God...ordinary or miraculous. Carol wrote, "Have you ever stopped to analyze the coincidences in your life?  I think if you do, you'll discover that as a believer in Jesus Christ that His hand has been upon you.  There is no such thing as coincidences in a Christian's life, there are only "God-incidences."

Have faith, because God can do and will anything!

Trusting In God-incidences in our lives!
Carol & Corinne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today's Devotional

"NO COINCIDENCES"
by 
Carol Steficek 





"There is a time for everything, |and a season for every activity under heaven..." -
Ecclesiastes 2:20

      As believers in Jesus Christ, I don't believe there have been any coincidences in my life.  I believe my life is in the hands of a loving God who is always with me.  Living with God I have seen many miracles and incidents which have occurred that I know could have been directed only by His hand. 

     

     I have been saved from near accidents.   I have gone in for car repairs when the warranty was about to expire within three days (which I knew nothing about).  I have tried some herbal remedies for my blood pressure which I researched via the internet with much prayer and found some which work well.  I had the privilege of God giving me back my "miracle prayer dog," Nickolas, after the death of my Mother.  He opened the door for my parish nurse position at the perfect time.  When looking for a church home I have been led to the right one for me.

      
     
       In short, God has walked through every step of my life and given me direction.  He knows exactly what I need and when I need it and provides for me.  He is never too late.

     What about your life?  Have you ever stopped to analyze the coincidences in your life?  I think if you do, you'll discover that as a believer in Jesus Christ that His hand has been upon you.  There is no such thing as coincidences in a Christian's life, there are only "God-incidences."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We must be able to believe that God 
is always with us personally planning our lives
and 
 our future. He always is, and that is a fact
Sometimes it can be hard to hang onto 
because everyone has challenges to face in life.
That is a reality in everyone's life. However this causes 
us to question His place and work. We are not
always aware of the miracles He causes. We must 
believe that with God there are no coincidences
only divine incidences




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for 
you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff
of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers
Jan Andersen, Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek,   
 Brother Thomas Ukwute, Jody Ward,  Karen Bennett, 
Collette Phillips, Cathy Friberg, and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors
Kathy Bireley,  Lynda Kinnard, Mary M. Wilkins,
Terri Baker, Beverley Napier, Kelly Dobyns
Glenna Williamson,  Shelly Keith, Amie Spruiell,
Lisabeth Lipp,  and Nandita Bhatnagar

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we only realize things were obviously directed by God in hind-sight. And sometimes we never quite figure it out. All we need to do is trust that He brings us through it all! Thanks
    Carol for your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing this is what allows us to trust Him during the hard times. I have found myself praying from The Lord's Prayer; "Thy will be done,on earth as it
    is in heaven" many times. It has helped me surrender the circumstances to God's will.

    ReplyDelete