Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Writing......10/4/16

Good Morning....

Today the devotional is titled, "Being Thankful for the Hard Times."   It was written by Diane Sutton who coincidentally is celebrating her 64th birthday. She is rejoicing that she found the Lord when she was at the halfway point in her life. It was a low point in her life but God came on strong and has used her mightily. I say this because of my personal knowledge of her life and God's part in it. Diane wrote, " I had nowhere to go and no money to my name. In this place of despair, God called me. He showed me the truth about who He is and then who I am in Him. Then He started the healing of my broken heart."

Have an amazing Tuesday!
God bless
Corinne and Dianne

PS...Happy Birthday, Diane

~~~~~~~~~~~


Tuesday Devotional



Being Thankful for the Hard Times


Today is my birthday and I am celebrating that I am 64 years young. I am grateful that I have had a growing relationship with God for thirty four of those sixty four years. I have had some amazing times with the Lord and have felt his touch in every area of my life. I am so thankful for those hard times in my life, for the suffering and trials I have had to grow through. Those were the times where in the darkness I saw the glory of His Light and experienced His healing touch. Those were the times when I grew up in the Spirit, where I learned to wait upon the Lord and where I desperately sought God’s strength.



I came to know Christ when I was at the lowest point of my life. I had nowhere to go and no money to my name. In this place of despair, God called me. He showed me the truth about who He is and then who I am in Him. Then He started the healing of my broken heart. I am thankful that I allowed Him to enter into my life sooner rather than later because He changed the course of my life forever.
It is easy to be thankful for the times which are good and when everything seems to be going well in our life. We should also be thankful for the difficult times for each season does leave a special mark in our life. Let us reflect about our life and be thankful because we get to experience God’s abundant love.


Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
    Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before Him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
    It is He who made us, and we are His;
    we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
    and His courts with praise;
    give thanks to Him and praise His name.
For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
    His faithfulness continues through all generations.

Amen
    Psalm 100    


Written by Diane Sutton


~~~~~~~~~~



 ~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for 
you by the Devotional Writers 

and the Monthly Writing Staff
of Women's Focus Ministries.

~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment