Women's Focus Ministries


Women's Focus Ministries

We are a group of Christian women (and one man) who write daily devotionals and other articles of interest to women.
We publish daily. Praying that you will enjoy this ministry.

Thank you and God bless,
Corinne Mustafa.......and the Writing Staff of "WFM"

One of our writers is writing a novel, called AFTER THE EVENT, that is published Saturdays separately from the daily posts. There is a link on the left side that will take you to the blog of the novel which is being posted in installments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Writing 4 Tuesday...7/720..."Shake Off The Dust From Your Feet"

Good Morning,

Sandy Billingham  has been a member of the WFM Writing Staff since the origin of this ministry.  in 2010. She has inconstantly written blogs that are not only interesting but filled with truth and wisdom. I am proud to have Sandy on our team. Today she has shared her willingness to reach out to someone. His reward was not only to reject her but to reject the gift that He had used Sandy to bring to James. As Sandy walked away from James she remembered the scripture from Matthew 10:14 and Quote it in her blog for today. I am confident that you will be blessed by Sandy's writing. "
May all the people like James out in this Universe, no longer reject our wonderful, loving Father, but that today with open arms they will receive Jesus Christ into their hearts. "Let today be the day of Salvation!!!"

Have a blessed day,
Corinne Mustafa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today's Devotional "Shake Off The Dust From Your Feet"
Written by Sandy Billingham


As I was taking my daily walk recently, out of the blue this high energy, happy go lucky dog came running out from no where. He started to fall right in line with the pace I was walking, so it appeared that it was my dog. Of course many fellow walkers gave me the LOOK because he was without a leash. One particular man, who was sitting on a bench, looked my way with his gaze fixed on the dog. I was quick to inform him that this dog did not belong to me! He immediately responded back with, "It's my dog." 
While we were engaged in a short conversation, I jumped at the opportunity to ask this gentlemen if he had anything he wanted prayer for. He certainly didn't have anything he wanted prayer for, and he was sure to mention to me that he was not too keen on this God that would let such atrocious things happen in this world!
I assured Him that our Heavenly Father loved him immensely and cared about his life. I then proceeded to tell him that man has free will in choosing to do things, and that was why we have had such atrocities. I reminded him how fearfully and wonderfully he was made and to just look at the beauty that surrounded him. He had one last sarcastic stab towards the God of the Universe. He couldn't believe that God would allow such tragedy with the Jews. I then interjected that those Jews are with Jesus. 
James did not receive anything I had shared with him. In fact, you could almost see a cloud of doubt and unbelief hanging over him. But I continued to assure James of the love that God had for him, and I then knew it was time for me to go. 


There are thousands of James out there that are always looking for an excuse to shoot God down. Their hearts are hard as stone, and their minds and eyes are covered in darkness. Still, that did not stop me from praying for James after I walked away. You can bet I brought him before our loving God asking that James would have an encounter with Him. 
Scripture tells us...
"And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city,
shake off the dust from your feet." Matthew 10:14,

As I left James, I was to shake off the dust from my feet, because he had rejected the words that I shared with him about God. Not only had he rejected my words, but also he chose to reject his Creator, the Lord God Almighty. I do pray some day, he will receive Jesus into His life as his Savior. That is the ultimate desire that Jesus wants for every person on this earth. 

May all the people like James out in this Universe, no longer reject our wonderful, loving Father, but that today with open arms they will receive Jesus Christ into their hearts.
~~~~~

"Let today be the day of Salvation!!!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayers are lifted up daily for you by the Devotional Writers 
and the Monthly Writing Staff of Women's Focus Ministries.

Blog Writers
 Sandy Billingham, Carol Steficek, Jody Ward,
 Cathy Friberg, 
Julie Tofilon, Synthia Nibasi
Jan Andersen and  Corinne Mustafa

Occasional Contributors
Kathy Bireley,  Terri Baker
Lynda Kinnard, Beverley Napier, 
 Amie Spruiell, Linda Garrett, and Lisabeth Lipp




2 comments:

  1. God help touch the hearts of the James of our Time Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we do our part - share our faith and pray for the lost - we are planting seeds!

    ReplyDelete